Select a Transporter
Armoured Mercedes-Benz Viano
More than just a 'van'.
The Mercedes-Benz Viano has become the clear leader in its class. Based on its commercial predecessor, Mercedes put the Viano on sale in 1996 and have steadily improved materials and technology to bring an offering to the market that has proven to be irresistible.
The Viano can transport from 4-8 people with the option for forward or backward facing seats and is a prime choice for those wishing to modify their vehicle for even more comfort. If you're looking for further comfort and luxury on your journey please ask us about our Mercedes-Benz conversions. Options such as wide-screen LED televisions, a DVD player, customised seating configurations, games consoles, improved audio systems, folding tables, customised interior, deep-pile carpets, upgraded lighting and flat-bed seats will turn long and frequent journeys into luxurious experiences.
Luxury combined with protection leave an armoured Mercedes-Benz Viano as a must-have for many Armoured Shielding clients.
What happens during the armouring process?
- Vehicle is disassembled - every part is labelled and securely stored.
- Prepare bodywork cavities for armouring.
- Upgrade suspension, door hinges, and install run flat tyres.
- Install armour including light-weight body armour and ballistic glass.
- Install ballistic protection to floor and roof.
- Reassemble vehicle to look as good as new.