Select a Transporter
Armoured Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Armour from a blank canvas.
Mercedes make some of most popular transporter vehicles in the world and the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes; you can choose from a wheelbase of 3250mm to 4325mm in length, a super-high roof, and various other internal options. Whether transporting goods or people, this is an armoured transporter vehicle with great flexibility and capacity.
What happens during the armouring process?
- Vehicle is disassembled - every part is labelled and securely stored.
- Prepare bodywork cavities for armouring.
- Upgrade suspension, door hinges, and install run flat tyres.
- Install armour including light-weight body armour and ballistic glass.
- Install ballistic protection to floor and roof.
- Reassemble vehicle to look as good as new.