Select an SUV
Armoured Range Rover
A true British icon.
The 1970s saw the first introduction of the now iconic Range Rover, although plans for it's design had started some 20 years earlier.
When it was first created the Range Rover was never intended to be perceived as a luxury vehicle, more a rugged, terrain vehicle to coincide with the Land Rover but now, four generations on and the Range Rover has transformed into the ultimate status symbol of class, luxury and wealth, not to mention durability and strength.
We can provide some of the best customisations and armouring adaptations to the Range Rover thanks to it's heavy-duty frame and chassis. For further comfort, consider a long wheelbase Range Rover and you'll gain an additional 186mm of legroom for rear seat passengers.
If you're looking for a bulletproof car, an armoured Range Rover will take some beating!
What happens during the armouring process?
- Vehicle is disassembled - every part is labelled and securely stored.
- Prepare bodywork cavities for armouring.
- Upgrade suspension, door hinges, and install run flat tyres.
- Install armour including light-weight body armour and ballistic glass.
- Install ballistic protection to floor and roof.
- Reassemble vehicle to look as good as new.