Select an SUV
Armoured Land Rover Discovery
Allowing you to go anywhere, at any time.
Now in its 4th generation, the Land Rover Discovery was traditionally known primarily for its off-road ability but has now firmly made its mark in the luxury SUV market.
Thanks to its 7-seat capacity and interior on a level with the other vehicles in the Land Rover range, the Discovery is a tempting option for large families and comfort driven clientele. In addition to interior practicality and comfort, when required it can more than competently make use of its off-road capabilities and Terrain Response System, navigating away from less than comfortable situations.
If you're considering an armoured Land Rover Discovery, contact us to learn more about the cost and time that we can save you, without compromising your safety.
What happens during the armouring process?
- Vehicle is disassembled - every part is labelled and securely stored.
- Prepare bodywork cavities for armouring.
- Upgrade suspension, door hinges, and install run flat tyres.
- Install armour including light-weight body armour and ballistic glass.
- Install ballistic protection to floor and roof.
- Reassemble vehicle to look as good as new.